From Dr. Andrew Lofman:
I recently had a patient worried about what kind of scars she could expect from a breast augmentation with an anchor style breast lift. While it may seem a bit scary to add scars to your breasts, I think it is worth while to look at some photos of this exact surgery in order to better educate yourself. In many cases, an anchor lift is the best approach with a breast implant. This lift allows the loose skin to tighten into a beautiful shape that may not be possible with other lifts.
Do you have questions about breast augmentation with a breast lift and want to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lofman?
- Why you want breast augmentation surgery, your expectations and the desired outcome
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and previous medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and drug use
- Family history of breast cancer and results of any mammograms or previous biopsies
Dr. Andrew Lofman will also:
- Evaluate your general health status and any pre-existing health conditions or risk factors
- Examine and measure your breasts, including detailed measurements of their size and shape, skin quality, and placement of your nipples and areolas
- Take photographs
- Discuss your options and recommend a course of treatment
- Discuss likely outcomes of breast reduction and any risks or potential complications
It’s very important to understand all aspects of your breast augmentation surgery. It’s natural to feel some anxiety, whether it’s excitement for your anticipated new look or a bit of preoperative stress. Don’t be shy about discussing these feelings with Dr.Lofman.
To set up an appointment for a consultation please call (248) 540-2100 or fill out the consultation form and our office will respond to you shortly.