Wish you could get your body back to where it was before children? As beautiful as pregnancy may be, it can take a toll on a woman’s body. Thankfully, there are cosmetic surgeries available to restore your body to its pre-pregnancy form.
The most common way to achieve this goal is with a mommy makeover in Bloomfield Hills MI. A mommy makeover uses a combination of surgeries to contour the body and reshape the breasts. The result is a natural-looking figure that you can feel confident about.
To learn more about mommy makeovers, contact our Bloomfield Hills plastic surgeon’s office at (248) 540-2100.
Custom Mommy Makeover Plans for Every Woman
Your body and lifestyle are completely unique. You deserve an equally unique cosmetic surgery plan. Dr. Lofman provides custom mommy makeover plans for each of his clients. You will receive recommendations specifically to address your goals. Here are some procedures that may be included with your mommy makeover in Bloomfield Hills MI:
- Breast Reduction to Relieve Back Pain and Shoulder Pain Caused by Large Breasts
- Breast Lift to Place the Breasts Higher on the Chest
- Breast Augmentation to Increase the Size or Change the Shape of the Breasts
- Other Breast Surgeries to Correct Asymmetry, Areola Sizing, Sagging, and More
- Liposuction to Contour the Body in Targeted Areas
- Arm Lift to Remove Unwanted Skin on the Arms
- Facial Injections, Including Lip Fillers or Botox
- Tummy Tuck to Trim off Excess Skin in the Midsection
- And Other Mommy Makeover Surgeries in Bloomfield Hills MI
For more information, contact Dr. Andrew Lofman, FACS at (248) 540-2100. Our knowledgeable staff will gladly answer any questions you may have.
Choosing the Right Time for a Mommy Makeover in Bloomfield Hills MI
When should I get a mommy makeover in Bloomfield Hills MI? This is a question we hear a lot from new moms and seasoned moms alike. We recommend getting a mommy makeover after you are finished having children. As you already know, childbirth and nursing can alter your body significantly. The changes are different for every pregnancy. If you wait until after your last child, you are more likely to have long-lasting results you love.