One of the most common types of plastic surgery in Clinton Township, MI is breast reduction. This surgery is for women with large breasts who want to reduce the weight of and strain on their chests. Breast reduction procedures have the potential to:
- Reduce Or Eliminate Back, Shoulder And Neck Pain
- Make Breasts Look Perky, Symmetrical And Natural
- Highlight The Natural Curves Of A Woman’s Body
- Increase Your Self-Confidence And Self-Esteem
- Make It Easier To Exercise
About 95% of breast reduction surgeries are covered by health insurance. To find out if this procedure is right for you, schedule a consultation with our Clinton Township plastic surgery office. You can reach us at (248) 540-2100.
Breast Reduction Results From An Actual Patient In Clinton Township, MI
These breast reduction before and after photos show a 45 year old female from Clinton Township, MI. She had EE breasts and complained about their weight. She experienced back and neck pain before the breast reduction but saw an improvement in her symptoms after the procedure.