If you have large breasts that cause you constant pain and discomfort, you may be a good candidate for breast reduction surgery. This is an extremely effective cosmetic surgery solution that is almost always covered by health insurance (95% of the time). Dr. Andrew Lofman is a board-certified breast reduction specialist in Troy, MI with years of experience in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. With a breast reduction, you may experience:
- Reduced Back And Neck Pain
- Easier Bra Fitment (Shop For Bras In A Regular Retail Store!)
- Improved Self-Confidence With Natural-Looking Breasts Shaped To Fit Your Body
- Smaller Nipples And Perkier Breasts
- Personalized Breast Reduction Recommendations From A Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon In Troy, MI
With Dr. Andrew Lofman, you will get a one-on-one consultation to figure out exactly which plastic surgery option is right from you. If a breast reduction is a good fit, we can schedule an appointment for you at our Troy, MI office. Call (248) 540-2100 to get started.
Real Photos Of A Breast Reduction Patient In Troy, MI
These are real before and after photos from a 39 year old patient in Troy, MI. She complained of neck, shoulder and back pain due to her E cup sized bra. She experienced frequent rashes under her breasts, but her breast reduction helped eliminate those issues.