Did you know that 95% of breast reductions are covered by health insurance? These procedures can drastically improve the quality of life for women with larger breasts. Enjoy the benefits of:
- Reduced Back Pain And Neck Pain
- Improved Posture
- Perkier Breasts (Most Breast Reductions Are Accompanied By A Breast Lift)
- Reduced Chaffing Under The Breasts
- Natural-Looking Breasts That Accentuate Your Beautiful Figure
- High Self-Confidence – You Deserve To Feel Proud Of Your Body!
- One-On-One Consultations With A Board Certified Breast Reduction Plastic Surgeon In Warren, MI
To find out if a breast reduction is right for you, contact our Warren, MI plastic surgery office at (248) 540-2100. Dr. Andrew Lofman and his staff of breast reduction experts would be more than happy to assist you.
See An Example Of A Breast Reduction In Warren, MI
Here are some breast reduction before and after photos of a woman in Warren, MI. This was a 49 year old female who complained of having large, heavy breasts. She started as a DD bra size and had her breasts reduced and asymmetry corrected.